Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thanks to Social Buddy for growing my followers and engagement on Instagram

I don't usually like to endorse products or services to often with a blog post, but I felt this is an exception.  I usually just post a google or yelp review.

Most of you know I am a chef and have started a catering business.  I needed to step up my game on Instagram to show off the great food photos I post.  The problem was I only had less than 100 followers.

I searched for help on building your instagram followers and found some youtube videos, blog posts and services.  The typical post was about using hashtags, post often and blah blah.  That didn't work.

I tried a "social growth service" which I will not blast publicly, but let's just say is was ineffective to say the least.

Then I found social buddy, they are based in the US and their team was amazing to work with.  Not only has my followers increase significantly since I started (I'm still using them), but they helped me with audience targeting and hashtags.

If you want to grow your followers on Instagram, definitely check these folks out.  You will be happy.  https://socialbuddy.com/instagram-followers/





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find the best Instagram marketing agency for your needs. YimBuzz is always here to help you. Grow your instagram followers boost. Call us right now!

    ReplyDelete